About Your Dentist
“It’s my goal to ensure that my patients are completely comfortable while I provide dental care that meets their individual needs and exceeds their expectations. I believe in establishing collaborative, trusting relationships with my patients so we can effectively work together to help them achieve their best state of oral health. I am dedicated to making significant, positive improvements in my patient’s lives.”
- Florida A&M University, Bachelor of Science (1985) – Tallahassee, Florida
- Meharry Medical College - School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery (1990) – Nashville, Tennessee
- Meharry Medical College - Hubbard Hospital, General Practice Residency (1990-1991) – Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Florida - Shands Hospital, General Practice Residency (1992) – Jacksonville, Florida
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center, IV Sedation Certification (2006) – Bronx, New York
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow, FAGD
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate, DICOI
- National Dental Association, Member
- Aligntech Institute, Faculty
A number of leading manufacturers and nonprofit research facilities rely on Dr.Badger’s input for product evaluation, research, and development. He is a valued consultant, faculty member, and speaker for Align Technologies, the manufacturer of Invisalign® clear aligners. Dr. Badger is a highly respected national and international dental speaker and lecturer on numerous topics highlighted by advanced dental techniques, communication, and emerging technologies.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Badger loves to spend time with his wife, Madelyne, his children, family, and friends. Dr. Badger believes in extending dental care to underserved communities in several states where he currently holds licensure. In addition to his practice, Dr. Badger is an outdoor enthusiast and sports fan who thrives on golf, offshore fishing, and professional sports.
"The world always looks brighter from behind a smile."
“I am passionate about my profession and every aspect of ensuring my patients enjoy healthier, brighter, and more confident smiles. I strive to provide an empathetic, patient-friendly, and comfortable environment. I have committed myself to not only keeping up with the latest advancements in the field of dentistry, but also learning the unique needs of each individual patient in order to provide them with the best service possible. I look forward to every opportunity to improve my patients' self-esteem and confidence while educating them on how to achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.”
General Practice Residency
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center – Reading, PA
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Robert Wood Johnson Health Policy Scholar
Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry – Nashville, TN
Master of Science in Oral Health Sciences
Boston University – Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL
Dr. Carrasco is a member of the American Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Outside of the office, Dr. Carrasco enjoys spending time with her family, music, traveling, and cooking. She also enjoys rock climbing and relaxing at the beach.